Applications are now being accepted for the fourth cohort of the Digital Creators program from Purple Mai‘a.
What is Digital Creators
Digital Creators is an 11-week course designed for Hawaiii residents aiming to acquire essential skills for a career in digital marketing or graphic design. In this course, you’ll learn marketing and design fundamentals while exploring a culturally-grounded approach to creating in the context of Hawaii.
This introductory course is tailored for Hawaii residents who aspire to enter the marketing or design industry and wish to acquire new skills to support local businesses. No prior experience is necessary!
- March 19 – May 28, 2024 (11 weeks)
- Every Tuesday from 5:30 – 7:00 pm HST (virtual)
- Zero cost! Your participation in this course is entirely free.
Elevate Your Digital Skills
- Digital Marketing: Plan and produce a social media marketing campaign
- Content Creation: Craft engaging content for social media
- Graphic Design: Learn fundamental design principles and how to use Canva
Why Should You Join?
- Develop skills to launch a career in digital marketing or graphic design and support local businesses (including your own!).
- Cultivate a culturally-grounded approach to marketing and designing in Hawaiʻi.
- Gain career insights from industry professionals.
- Receive direct feedback on your projects from kumu and peers.
- Build a network of fellow Hawaiʻi creators to collaborate with.
Learn more & Apply
Application closes on February 21, 2024.
Questions? Contact Jess Manapul, Program Manager at email@example.com.